Get a headstart on your paperwork! You can fill out patient intake forms prior to your first appointment with Dr. Sedberry. Just click the download button below. Call the office if you have any questions.
If you choose to fill out your patient intake forms here at the office, please arrive 30 minutes prior to your appointment time.
Your First Visit
If you are seeing Dr. Sedberry for the first time, you might be wondering what to expect…
- Bring your photo ID, insurance card(s), and a list of current medications and dosages.
- If you have had an x-ray, MRI, or CT Scan for your condition, bring these pictures on a disk (not just the report). Even so, we may need to take x-rays here in our office to provide the best care possible for you.
- Upon arrival, you will be given a set of forms to fill out if you haven’t already (Why not go ahead and do it now? Just click the download button above.).
- Once your paperwork is scanned into our system, a staff member will take you to an exam room. She’ll have you settle in, remove your shoes and socks, ask a few questions, and take your vitals.
- Sit back and relax in your big exam chair. Dr. Sedberry will be with you in a few minutes.
Shoal Creek Foot & Ankle Center accepts most insurance plans, including all plans offered by:
If you do not have insurance, a $150.00 deposit is required for your initial visit/consultation. This must be paid prior to seeing the doctor. If you need x-rays, orthotics, a procedure, or other services, those charges will then be determined.
All payments, copayments, and deductibles will be collected prior to seeing the doctor. We accept cash, checks, debit cards, Visa, Mastercard, and Discover.
If you cannot keep a scheduled appointment or will be late, please call as soon as possible. Charges may be incurred for appointments canceled within 24 hours.