New Patient Paperwork
Thank you for choosing Shoal Creek Foot & Ankle Center! To help get you the best care in the fastest time, download and print the New Patient Registration Packet below. Go ahead and fill it out now and bring it with you to your first appointment. This will help us process your information and get you seen as quickly as possible.
Your First Appointment
Please arrive early so we can finalize any paperwork and remember to bring:
- Your insurance card(s) and photo ID
- Your medical and surgical history
- A list of current medications (over-the-counter, too) including dose and frequency
- Any recent test results, MRI/CT images on a disc, or relevant medical records
It’s your first appointment. Are you wondering what to expect? Here’s what will happen:
- Check in at the window with Mary or Lydia. They’ll have a New Patient Registration Packet for you to fill out (Or you can do it right Why not do it now? Just click the download button above.). While you do that, they’ll verify your insurance.
- When your paperwork is done and insurance is confirmed, you’ll be taken to an exam room. You get to relax in the big blue exam chair.
- Soon, a Medical Assistant will be in. She’ll have you take off your shoes and socks. She’s also going to ask a lot of questions about your condition. Depending on your answers, she might get x-rays.
- The Medical Assistant will now go get the Doctor.
With insurance, new patients can expect a copay (if required) plus a $100.00 deposit. The deposit will be applied to your balance after we receive payment from your insurance. This includes deductibles, coinsurance, and other charges not paid for by your insurance. Medicare, Medicaid, and VA healthcare patients are exempt.
Without insurance, the cost of a new patient appointment is $150.00. Procedures, tests, and additional services are extra. This includes ingrown toenail removals, x-rays, and night splints. You can call the office for an estimate.
Payment is due at the time of service. We accept cash, check, American Express, Discover, Mastercard, and Visa.
Shoal Creek Foot & Ankle Center participates with most insurance plans including: Aetna, Ambetter, Anthem, Benefit Management, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Cigna, Cox Health Plans, Humana, MO Healthnet, Medicare, TRICARE, United Healthcare, and UMR. To confirm that Dr. Sedberry and/or Dr. Ciaramello are in-network with your specific insurance plan, you should call your insurance company or check their website before scheduling an appointment.
Kansas Medicaid (KanCare) – Podiatry services are not covered by Aetna Better Health of Kansas, Sunflower Health Plan, or United Healthcare Community Plan of Kansas. If you need help understanding your KanCare benefits, visit www.kancare.ks.gov or call (866) 305-5147.
If you cannot be at your appointment or will be late, please call as soon as possible. We will do what we can to reschedule or fit you in. However, if you miss an appointment or cancel within 24 hours, you may be charged a $35.00 no show/late fee.