New Patient Registration Forms
Get a headstart on your paperwork! You can fill out patient registration forms prior to your first appointment with Dr. Sedberry or Dr. Ciaramello. Just click the download button below and print. Call the office if you have any questions.
If you choose to fill out your patient registration forms here at the office, please arrive 30 minutes prior to your appointment time.
Your First Visit
If you are seeing our doctors for the first time, you might be wondering what to expect…
- Bring your photo ID, insurance card(s), and a list of current medications and dosages.
- If you have had an x-ray, MRI, or CT Scan for your condition, bring these pictures on a disk (not just the report). Even so, we may need to take x-rays here in our office to provide the best care possible for you.
- Upon arrival, you will be given a set of patient registration forms to fill out in your exam room (Why not go ahead and do it now? Just click the download button above.).
- Once your paperwork is complete, a Medical Assistant will ask several questions, remove your shoes and socks, and take your vitals.
- Sit back and relax in the big, blue (or is it green?) exam chair. The Doctor will be with you in a few minutes.
The cost of a new patient appointment with insurance is your copay (if required) plus a $100.00 deposit. The deposit will be applied to your remaining balance once we receive payment from your insurance company. Medicare, Medicaid, and VA health care patients are exempt from the deposit.
The cost of a new patient appointment without insurance is $150.00. We offer reduced rates for additional services, tests, and treatments.
Payment is due at the time of service. We accept cash, check, American Express, Discover, Mastercard, and Visa.
Shoal Creek Foot & Ankle Center accepts most insurance plans. However, to confirm that Dr. Sedberry and/or Dr. Ciaramello are in-network with your specific insurance plan, you should call your insurance company, check their website, or ask your benefit manger at work prior to scheduling an appointment.
Kansas Medicaid (KanCare) – podiatry services are covered for KAN Be Healthy (KBH) beneficiaries only. Podiatry services are not covered for Aetna Better Health of Kansas, Sunflower Health Plan, or United Healthcare Community Plan of Kansas. If you need help understanding your KanCare benefits, visit www.kancare.ks.gov or call (866) 305-5147.
If you cannot keep a scheduled appointment or will be late, please call as soon as possible. If you miss an appointment or cancel within 24 hours, you may be charged a $35.00 fee, as we have reserved that time slot just for you.