New Patient Registration Forms
Get a headstart on your paperwork! You can fill out patient registration forms prior to your first appointment with Dr. Sedberry or Dr. Ciaramello. Just click the download button below and print. Call the office if you have any questions.
If you choose to fill out your patient registration forms here at the office, please arrive 30 minutes prior to your appointment time.
Your First Visit
If you are our doctors for the first time, you might be wondering what to expect…
- Bring your photo ID, insurance card(s), and a list of current medications and dosages.
- If you have had an x-ray, MRI, or CT Scan for your condition, bring these pictures on a disk (not just the report). Even so, we may need to take x-rays here in our office to provide the best care possible for you.
- Upon arrival, you will be given a set of patient registration forms to fill out in your exam room (Why not go ahead and do it now? Just click the download button above.).
- Once your paperwork is complete, a Medical Assistant will ask several questions, remove your shoes and socks, and take your vitals.
- Sit back and relax in the big, blue (or is it green?) exam chair. The Doctor will be with you in a few minutes.
The cost of your first appointment is your co-pay (if any) plus a $100.00 deposit. This will be applied to your account and a statement will be sent reflecting any additional monies owed following a response from your insurance carrier. We also require all balances to be paid at each visit. We accept cash, checks, debit cards, and all major credit cards.
If you do not have insurance, a $150.00 deposit is required for your first appointment. We offer reduced rates for additional services, tests, and treatments.
Shoal Creek Foot & Ankle Center accepts most insurance plans. However, to confirm that Dr. Sedberry and/or Dr. Ciaramello are in-network with your specific insurance plan, you should call your insurance company, check their website, or ask your benefit manger at work prior to scheduling an appointment.
If you cannot keep a scheduled appointment or will be late, please call as soon as possible. If you miss an appointment or cancel within 24 hours, you may be charged a $35.00 fee, as we have reserved that time slot just for you.