Get a headstart on your paperwork! You can fill out patient registration forms prior to your first appointment with Dr. Sedberry. Just click the download button below. Call the office if you have any questions.
If you choose to fill out your patient registration forms here at the office, please arrive 30 minutes prior to your appointment time.
Your First Visit
If you are seeing Dr. Sedberry for the first time, you might be wondering what to expect…
- Bring your photo ID, insurance card(s), and a list of current medications and dosages.
- If you have had an x-ray, MRI, or CT Scan for your condition, bring these pictures on a disk (not just the report). Even so, we may need to take x-rays here in our office to provide the best care possible for you.
- Upon arrival, you will be given a set of patient intake forms to fill out if you haven’t already (Why not go ahead and do it now? Just click the download button above.).
- Once your paperwork is complete and scanned into our system, a staff member will take you to an exam room. She’ll have you settle in, remove your shoes and socks, ask a few questions, and take your vitals.
- Sit back and relax in the big, blue (or is it green?) exam chair. Dr. Sedberry will be with you in a few minutes.
Shoal Creek Foot & Ankle Center accepts most insurance plans including those offered by:
To confirm that Dr. Sedberry is in-network with your specific insurance plan, you should call your insurance company, check their website, or ask your benefit manger at work.
If you do not have insurance, a $150.00 deposit is required for your initial visit/consultation. This must be paid prior to seeing the doctor. If you need x-rays, orthotics, a procedure, or other services, those charges will then be determined.
If your annual out of pocket expenses have not been met, you will be required to pay a $100.00 deposit at the time of your first visit. This will be applied to your account and a statement will be sent reflecting any additional monies owed following response from your insurance carrier. All co-pays and outstanding balances are due upon arrival. We accept cash, checks, debit cards, and all major credit cards.
If you cannot keep a scheduled appointment or will be late, please call as soon as possible. If you miss an appointment or cancel an appointment less than 24 hours of the appointment time, you may be assessed a $35.00 fee, as we have reserved that time slot just for you.