As a foot and ankle surgeon, I always take your safety and the safety of my office staff very seriously. Especially so during this unprecedented time with the COVID-19 crisis. Please know Shoal Creek Foot & Ankle Center follows the recommended cleaning and disinfecting practices set forth by the Center for Disease Control to keep the office clean. We always have. We are also following recommended patient flow/triage protocol to keep everyone safe while in the office.Dr. Shelly Sedberry, MS, DPM, AACFAS
Cleaning & Disinfecting
We’re taking extra care to clean and disinfect all high-touch surfaces and patient care areas throughout the office.
- If you’re not feeling well, or think you’ve been exposed to COVID-19, please call our office for care options.
- We’re wearing masks for all our safety and ask that you do the same.
- When coming to the office, we are practicing social distancing in the waiting room and in the patient care areas where it’s possible.
- Patient care schedules are spaced out to help keep patient to patient contact to a minimum.
Shoal Creek Foot & Ankle Center is also seeing patients virtually via Telemedicine appointments. To make an appointment, contact our office and request a virtual visit.
Things we can see via Telemedicine include, but are not limited to:
- Heel and arch pain, general foot pain
- Achilles tendinitis
- Metatarsalgia (pain in the ball of your foot)
- Plantar warts
- Skin rashes and athlete’s foot
- Big toe pain